Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The main text document is in a standard editable format, compatible with MS Word of LibreOffice (preferably .doc, .docx, .odt or .rtf).
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points in editable text; and all illustrations, figures are each provided as a separate file.
- In case if new zoological taxa is introduced, authors are required to register it in Zoobank and to provide the registering number in their manuscript after acceptance.
- The submission adheres to the requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.