Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The contents must be original and written by the author and should respect copyright laws;
- The accepted languages are Portuguese, Spanish or English;
The paper must stands for this basic structure: Introduction (Subject; Problems; What question/problem was asked?); State of the Art (what is the relevance and benefits of the study and what has been done or studied on the subject?);
Methods (Scientific methods used in the study to seek to answer the question?); Findings (What was found?) and Conclusions (Discussion; What do the findings mean?);
- Text in Word format, with images at 150 dpi attached to Word document and not within this;
- Text in Calibri, font size 12 until a maximum of 12 pages DIN A4, including abstracts, papers, footnotes and references.
- The abstract and Keywords are provided in English and a second language – Portuguese or Spanish.
- A maximum of five keywords in the same language of the paper and its translation to the summary language;
- Comply with the APA Style (http://www.apastyle.org/);
- Papers will be reformatted. Consequently, it’s not allowed to write titles exclusively in capital and should not be used styles or automations to define, titles, captions, text, notes, captions, etc.
- Footnotes can’t be created automatically and must be at the end of the paper;
- The article should have attached a photograph of each author's, their full names, website, email, occupation and summary curricular half A4 page (only for authors who make the first proposal);
- The title and subtitle are provided in English and a second language – Portuguese or Spanish.